SummaryDiscussing corporate DE&I budgets and if the people those funds are meant to help are benefitting.
✊🤖 Welcome to Episode 24 where we take a look at the situation in Mason, Tennesse regarding the Ford motor company and the corrupt plans that are being planned for the town. Listen along as we look at how funding, company DE&I, and community within corporations are affecting working minorities today with Qiana Patterson. We also briefly discuss the first-ever Amazon union and its leader Chris Smalls! This podcast is broadcast live every Sunday on Youtube; please subscribe!
This Week's Panel
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:56 Melanie Introduces the Show
- 3:07 Introducing the Panel
- 3:14 Christine Lu
- 4:48 Athena Fulay
- 7:18 Interview with Qiana Patterson
- 14:15 What Indicates Proper DE&I?
- 20:19 The Relationship of Corporations and Community
- 30:42 Text RESIST to 50409 and create a petition!
- 35:40 First Amazon Union
- 38:11 The Importance and significance of Chris Smalls
- 43:26 Where to find Qiana
- 44:49 Panelists Closings
- 47:30 Monthly Donors
- 48:07 Closings
Episode edited by Angel Barrera. If you need a show edited, you can find her on Twitter here!★ Support this podcast ★