SummaryJoin us for our fifth episode covering real American immigration stories.
✊🤖 Join us for our fifth episode covering real American immigration stories. Our first story is from our own Christine Lu, who immigrated to the United States from Taiwan as a two-year-old in the 1970s; and "Cece" who is in the process of immigrating to the United States from Nigeria as she is fleeing politically motivated sexual violence. Please skip this chapter if you don't want to hear this sensitive content.
- 0:00 - Cue the music
- 0:54 - Moderator Melanie Starts the Show
- 4:01 - Christine Lu's American Story
- 19:11 - Cece's American Story
- 41:09 - Panel and Q&A
- 54:18 - Wrap and End Credits
If you have feedback or want to volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more about the bot on our website.
This week’s guests, in order of appearance
Watch the live show Sundays at 1 pm on
Use the chatbot on
- Resistbot Guide for Organizers
- Download the iOS App
- Follow on Twitter
- Like on Instagram
- Like on Facebook
Referenced in the Show
- Our American Stories by Scot Mactaggart
- Asian Americans are the fastest-growing racial or ethnic group in the U.S. from Pew Research
- Refugee Resettlement Resources in Ohio
- Refugee Resettlement Resources from the U.S. Office of Refugee Resettlement